Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Welcome back me

I know, I know it's been a while (hell it's been almost 2 months) Nothin new in my neck of the woods, well not yet maybe :) I'll keep you guys posted within the next few days re: my future. Don't get too excited, it's just work stuff. It's been same shtuff, different days. It kinda sux really, when there's nothing new going on in your life, you are forced to work in a place that likes to keep the lights off all because of a turd who gets migraines when lights are on and he has to work on his computer (but its ok to stay and play pinball under a 500 watt halogen bulb for a 1/2 hour or more a day), one of your co-workers is a complete tool who you have to compensate for, and hmm...theres more but I digress. Like I said....nothin new. I hope to share some positive news soon :) By the by, I think we should plan to hang soon perhaps do a mini outing, perhaps some whirly ball somewheres. We haven't done that as a group yet :) It can be boys vs. girls, make it challenging, perhaps do it blindfolded haha
I hope all is well with y'all, and I'll try to update much sooner again. I promise I won't wait 2months. And if I do, i'll buy a round at Whiskey...
Stay tuned....

4 comments:

Kieno said...

All this time I thought Kasia was a super-happy maniac. This post proves to me that she has shitty co-workers like the rest of us! :-)

A rant every so often is good for your health and fun to read. Thanks!

Chris & Eva said...

Hey chica,
Your Wisconsin friend misses you, too! This weather sucks...gets us all crabby and depressed. I'm glad you have been checking up on me on our blog. I have been hitting refresh on your blog for two months and now finally a new post, yeah!

Eric said...

I agree with Kien. It's very cathartic to rant on my blog.

Sue said...

Yeah, Kasia is back to blogging!! We miss you too and would love to hang out with the crew! Hope all get's better with work stuff.