Monday, October 22, 2007

Ode to Mishka....

My pre-gift to the bridegroom...a story in pictures...

I'm gettin married in 4 days????



(In a Sean Connery voice) Hmmm...is it too late to back out now?


Listen to me man, get a hold of yourself!- she will make you one satisfied man


I likey......Oooooooh


See....I told you....she's already ready for you.....


After a time lapse..... you know how the story ends.... SATISFACTION!


I just want to say I love you guys and I wish you nothin but happiness. U guys are great! And see....those pics came in handy for something hehe :) I can't wait until friday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great! Im sorry I missed the bar parts of the night ( Also sorry I couldn't be there tonight for your bday gathering. Hope you had a great birthday and we will see everyone on Friday!