Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I gotta have you....

Sooo..... I've been totally pensive. However, that's what a genius does right? think? haha anywhoo

I've decided to post my latest free writing on line for my WCPF (warm close personal friends) - enjoy.

Doors, open & swing back & forth, back & forth
The man on the swing looks out yonder to recall his feeble existence
"Back when I was young he recalls...." "It just passed me by, I really let it pass"
He lowers the drink in his hand, pauses, & sighs
Drops his head to his hands & sobs.....
He looks up, after he collects his thoughts, and says
"The sun will come up tomorrow..."

See...optimistic :)

I've also included a song by one of my fave groups - I can't get enough of this song the last couple days, it totally rocks - check it out:

1 comment:

Eric said...

Wow.. That's all deep..and really fucking depressing...